“Driving into the future” – in line with the motto of this year’s Geneva Motor Show (March 8 – 18) we are presenting the design study “RAD e” there. The RAD e is the first e-bike to be built around automotive construction and production principles. We know what we’re doing. After all, bicycle manufacturing has a history at Opel. Some design elements will look familiar to fans of the RAK e and the Ampera. The RAD e’s technical highlights include pedelec technology with a 250 watt motor and electric range between 60 and 145 kilometers.
- Cris on Ampera Roadshow: A Star on Tour
- MIKE CAPLAN on Our star in Geneva – Ampera is “Car of the Year”
- Paulo Manuel on Ampera@Rallye Monte Carlo – A resounding success
- Jean-Charles Jacquemin on Our star in Geneva – Ampera is “Car of the Year”
- Will Mowat on Our star in Geneva – Ampera is “Car of the Year”